Join us on Snapchat. Username: sissy-cdhub. Be happy, stay healthy and fit. Keep supporting and loving - Crossdresser's Hub Dolled up for mom Skip to main content

Dolled up for mom

I am Manoj, 22 years old. I am working in a private concern. I stay with my mother. My dad is a businessman. I have one sister whose name is Madhu. She got married 6 months ago. She has settled with her husband in UK. Whenever I go to work, mom is alone at home. She misses her daughter very much. As her son, I can understand her feelings, but I am helpless. I can't take my mom to UK, nor my sister can come here. 

Once, mom got sick, so I took her to doctor. Doctor told me that she is worrying about her daughter. Once, she sees her daughter she will be normal. I told about the position of my sister to the doctor. Doctor told me not to worry as she has some solution. She told that, though I am male, if I shave and remove all my body hair I will look like Madhu. Moreover doctor told that she can help me in getting ready as Madhu. As told by doctor, mom recovered well. 

She wanted me to remain as her daughter, whenever I'm at home. She helped me in dressing, makeup and all. I wore female dresses at home, I wore dresses like nighties, skirts, salwar kameez, leggings, etc. My mom wanted me to look traditional and wanted me to get ready in sari. She wanted me to take her to temple dressed as women. We went for shopping and brought many beautiful sari's for me. I was excited to wear them for my mom. 

Next day morning, we woke up early and got dolled up in a beautiful sari that we purchased yesterday. My mom was really amazed to see how pretty I was looking. I kissed her and hugged her to show my daughterly love. From that day onward, whenever we both were alone at home, we will be mother-daughter. She will try new dresses and new make up on me. I must say that I have become her doll.
Image result

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punishment

My dad is very strict and he wanted me to be disciplined but I was a mischievous and naughty boy. He was very angry with me for this reason and as a punishment he transferred me to a boarding school where my new life began. It was a very special type of school where even the most mischievous students were disciplined and excelled in studies and career. The school had many rules and if you break any rule, you get a punishment. The punishments were not physical, they were more inclined towards creating an psychological impact on the student so they don't repeat it again. Punishments like if the student throws trash in the premises, they will have to clean the floor for the whole day, and that's not all, the worst part is your picture will feature on the wall of shame. It took me a couple of punishments to make myself stay disciplined. Gradually things got going well and I adapted myself to my new life. The school had a rule where boys had to get a haircut every month on the same

Quarantine

This quarantine has affected our lives in many ways for many people, but for me it has changed my life hopefully forever. Little about me, I am a software engineer who is married to a beautiful woman for three years and we try to make time to spend with each other from our busy schedule as she is also working in a different company. We own an apartment and life is all good. When this pandemic hit us and government issued a nation wide lockdown, to be frank we felt happy as we could spend time with each other. We didn't opt for work from home so we had plenty of time to spend. We both like fitness and don't get your expectations high, I am not a fit guy who wants to look masculine but my wife is fairly in good shape as she likes to keep her diet well maintained and she does yoga and some cardio. Lucky for her she can workout at home and I can't as gyms are closed (actually I can workout at home but I'm just a lazy ass). She knew that and made me join her for the cardio a

Feminine for mother's acceptance

You might have heard about parents hating their child because it's a girl but for me, it's quite opposite. When I was born my mother hated me not because I was naughty or good-looking but because I wasn't a girl. Yes, you heard me right my mom wanted a girl. The biggest disappointment of her life and she hated me from the bottom of her heart. Not many days later my dad left us, I was too young to miss him and she blames me for it. Growing up I never had her affection or care towards me, she just took care of my daily needs just because she had no other choice.    My mother wants to be a politician so she works in a small political party and she works with some NGOs too. She hates men for some reason and is always willing to help any woman in need. Some women who visit our home tell me how lucky I am to be her son and how she helped them. I felt proud but never could understand why she was so cold towards me. She started growing politically and she now has few followers too